Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Stade Francais Paris will be looking to overturn a run of four Challenge Cup matches without a victory when they host Ospreys on Friday night.
- This will be the third meeting between Stade and Ospreys in the Challenge Cup, with each side winning apiece. This will be the first time, however, that Stade have hosted the Welsh region in the tournament.
- Stade have lost their last four Challenge Cup games, never having previously lost more than two on the bounce.
- Ospreys have won of their previous seven games against TOP 14 opposition, however the solitary defeat came against Friday’s opponents in the 2017 quarter-final.
- Stade are one of three teams yet to lose a scrum on their own feed this season.
- Scott Otten has found a teammate with all 16 of lineout throws this season.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Stade Français Paris claimed their first win in this season’s European Rugby Challenge Cup, defeating Ospreys 12-3 at the Stade Jean Bouin on Friday night.
Nicolas Sanchez slotted over two penalties for Stade Francais in the first half but their persistent pressure deserved more than a 6-0 lead.
The fly-half added a couple more penalty kicks from the tee for the French outfit either side of James Hook’s three-pointer in the second half.
However, replacement fly-half for Ospreys, Cai Evans, did miss a kick at goal late on to ensure the Welsh region left Paris empty-handed.
Ospreys, who remain top of remain top of Pool 2 on 11 points, were far from their best in France but will welcome Worcester Warriors to the Liberty Stadium in Saturday 13 January, 2019.
Stade Français will face TOP 14 rivals Pau on Friday 11 January, 2019 at Stade Jean Bouin in Paris.
— Ospreys (@ospreys) December 14, 2018