Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
First place in Challenge Cup Pool 3 is on the line on Friday night as Gloucester Rugby take on Pau at Kingsholm Stadium, live on Sky Sports. This will be the second meeting between the clubs, with Pau winning the Round 1 fixture 27-21.
· Gloucester have won each of their last 15 home games in the pool stage, their last defeat at Kingsholm coming back in Round 4, 2010/11 against La Rochelle.
· Pau have won both of their away games this season, this after a run of 12 consecutive defeats on the road in the Challenge Cup.
· Pau have the best goalkicking success rate of any team this season, successfully slotting 92% of their efforts so far.
· Henry Purdy has made 10 breaks so far this season, no player has more after five rounds (level with Edinburgh’s Chris Dean).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Pau claimed a European Rugby Challenge Cup home quarter-final as they put in a splendid away performance to defeat Gloucester Rugby 34-24 in Pool 3 at Kingsholm Stadium.
- Jeremy Thrush gave Gloucester the lead after 15 minutes but were pegged back five minutes before the interval after Colin Slade slotted over a penalty.
- Steffon Armitage then took advantage of a poor Gloucester line-out to score Pau's first try of the evening, giving the away side a six point lead at half-time.
- Billy Twelvetrees kicked Gloucester back into contention at the start of the second half, but tries from Frank Halai and Lourens Adriaanse extinguished any hope of a comeback from the home side.
- Callum Braley and Jake Polledri scored consolation tries either side of a clever score from Daniel Ramsay who benefited from a wonderful dummy by Slade to dive over.
- Pau have now clinched a home quarter-final, while Gloucester must wait for Saturday's results to confirm their opponents in the last eight.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary