Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Zebre Rugby Club host Agen on Saturday at Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, looking for their first Challenge Cup win this season. This will be the second meeting between the clubs with Agen recording a 45-10 victory in Round 1.
· Agen have won 16 of 17 games against Italian opposition in the Challenge Cup (L1), their solitary defeat coming in December 2004 against Viadana.
· Zebre have claimed match points in each of their last six home games (W3, L3); despite losing each of their last three, they’ve secured at least one bonus point in each match.
· Zebre have opted to kick from hand just 47 times in total this season, less than any other side.
· Derick Minnie has made 13 turnovers this season, five more than any other player, with six coming against Pau in Round 5.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Zebre belatedly recorded their first European Rugby Challenge Cup win of the season as they won the Pool 5 ‘dead’ rubber’ with Agen.
- A lightning start to the game saw three tries in the opening six minutes; two for Agen via Loris Tolot and Alban Conduche either side of a Zebre score by Marcello Violi.
- Although the home side then scored twice more via Giulio Bisegni and Matteo Minozzi, two Hugo Verdu penalties gave the visitors a slender 20-19 interval lead.
- Zebre then raced 29-20 ahead with a converted Johan Meyer try and Carlo Canna penalty.
- A penalty apiece kept the score operator busy before Valentin Saurs set up a grandstand finish with a converted try on 72 minutes to reduce Zebre's lead to two points.
- However, two late Canna penalties ended Zebre's disappointing pool-stage campaign on a happy note.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary