Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
European Rugby Challenge Cup Round 3 gets underway on Thursday night, with Toulouse taking on Lyon at Stade Ernest Wallon, live on beIN Sports. Both sides will be desperate to get a win in order to reel in current Pool 2 leaders Cardiff Blues who have nine points after successive victories.
· Lyon have won their last three in a row against TOP 14 sides, scoring over 35 points in each of the three games.
· Toulouse have made 52 offloads after just two games; no other side has made more than 45 so far this season.
· No side has used more goal kickers this season than Lyon, who have had four players to attempt a place kick (level with Brive) – Frederic Michalak, Jonathan Pelissié, Lionel Beauxis and Piero Dominguez.
· Antoine Dupont made 126 metres and beat eight defenders in Toulouse’s last match, more than any other player in Round 2.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Two tries from Wandile Mjekevu and one apiece from Yoann Huget and Sofiane Guitoune earned Toulouse their first European Rugby Challenge Cup win of the season and a bonus point.
- South African wing Mjekevu doubled his European tally with a brace inside five first-half minutes, his first being a spectacular 50m effort.
- Lyon were reduced to 14 men after 32 minutes when wing Timilai Rokoduru was sent off for a high tackle, but they won the second half 17-10 after tries from centre Théo Belan and wing Jone Tuva.
- Lyon's other 13 points came from three penalties and a conversion from captain and scrum-half Jonathan Pélissié, while his opposite number, Jean-Marc Doussain, kicked 10 points for Toulouse.
- It was Toulouse's second win in less than a fortnight over Lyon after their TOP 14 win at the Matmut Stadium de Gerland last month.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary