Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Stade Français Paris welcome Benetton Rugby to Stade Jean Bouin on their return to the EPCR Challenge Cup on Friday night.
The 2017 EPCR Challenge Cup winners – and two-time runners-up – featured in the Heineken Champions Cup last season, reaching the Round of 16.
Meanwhile, Benetton come into this season’s EPCR Challenge Cup having gone out in the Round of 16 of the 2021/22 competition.
Stade Français have enjoyed a strong start to their domestic campaign and sit third in the TOP 14, while Benetton are 12th in the 16-team United Rugby Championship (URC).
The Pool B encounter gets underway at 20:00 (UK & Irish time) and can be streamed on epcrugby.tv and FloRugby.
Catching the eye with their kits and their moves 😍@SFParisRugby lit it up in the #HeinekenChampionsCup last year, are they one of the favourites in #ChallengeCupRugby?
Season preview 👉 https://t.co/CQLwsjXyEF pic.twitter.com/ijUNVOqsOC
— EPCR Challenge Cup (@ChallengeCup_) November 27, 2022
Stade Français Paris
- Stade Français Paris were shown a total of three red cards in the Heineken Champions Cup last season – more than any club in either of EPCR’s tournaments.
- Stade Français were penalised for foul play more than any other side in the Heineken Champions Cup last season (9 times).
- Stade Français have played Benetton Rugby on five occasions to date, winning four. However, they lost their most recent contest with the Italians 44-20 in December 2020.
- Federico Ruzza made four lineout steals in last season’s EPCR Challenge Cup – more than any other player.
- Sebastien Negri managed the highest number of carries in a single match last season (22).
- Manipulating the backfield cleverly, Benetton kicked the most 50/22s in one match in the 2021/22 EPCR Challenge Cup, managing three against USAP in Round 5.