Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Saracens put in a breathtaking display last weekend against Northampton Saints and will be hoping for more of the same against Ospreys on Saturday night, live on BT Sport. The Welsh side were narrowly beaten at home by Clermont last weekend, and will need to end a run of ten matches without a win against Premiership sides if they are to pull off a shock at Allianz Park.
· Saracens have won the three previous meetings between the clubs, although all three victories came by single figure margins.
· Liam Williams was one of four players to score two tries on the opening weekend, he also made more metres (125) and breaks (6) than any other player.
· Owen Farrell scored 17 points last weekend, more than any other player in Round 1.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Saracens maintain their unbeaten record with a 36-34 bonus point win over Ospreys but were made to battle at a windy Allianz Park.
- Chris Wyles gave Saracens the lead but Ospreys hit back with a pair of Dan Evans tries, putting the Welsh side ahead by seven.
- Dan Biggar kicked a penalty to put Ospreys 10 points ahead, but a Schalk Brits try got Saracens back on level terms at half-time.
- Biggar again nudged Ospreys ahead, but Evans was penalised for a deliberate knock-on and the referee awarded Saracens a penalty try.
- Liam Williams and Owen Watkin exchanged tries before Nick Tompkins scored to put Saracens nine in front.
- Sam Cross scored in the corner for Ospreys with two minutes left to give the Welsh side a pair of valuable bonus points.
- Saracens will host Clermont next at Allianz Park, while Ospreys will look for their first win against Northampton.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary