Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Challenge Cup Pool 3 leaders Pau will be looking to extend their perfect record against Zebre Rugby Club on Saturday at Stade du Hameau. This will be the second meeting between the clubs with Pau winning their previous encounter in Round 2 38-33.
· Pau are one of four teams with a 100% record in 2017/18, despite having lost 13 games in a row in the Challenge Cup coming into this season.
· Zebre won on their first trip to France, against Brive in 2014/15, however, they have lost all three matches away to TOP 14 opposition since then.
· Zebre have averaged 14.8 penalties conceded per game so far, more than any other side.
· Only Krasny Yar (32) have conceded more tries than Zebre this season (28).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Pau regained control of Pool 3 in the European Rugby Challenge Cup as they cruised to a comfortable 42-14 victory over Zebre Rugby Club at the Stade Du Hameau on Saturday evening.
- Tries from Jale Vatabua, Laurent Bouchet, Masalosalo Tutaia, Peter Saili, Frank Halai as well as a penalty score saw the hosts cruise to the Pool 3 summit, three points clear of Gloucester Rugby with one round left to play next weekend.
- Centre Vatabua was over just two minutes into the clash, but Zebre Rugby Club’s riposte was instant as No 8 Giovanni Licata crossed in the first of his brace of tries five minutes later to draw level.
- However, Pau soon seized control of the fixtures as hooker Bouchet and lock Tutaia crossed in, as well as the referee awarding a penalty try, to give the home side a 19-point lead at the interval.
- Saili and Halai cruised home within 12 minutes of the restart to put the game to bed, but it would be Licata who would have the final say with his second of the game, yet it was mere consolation for Zebre Rugby Club before the sides played out a scoreless final quarter.
- Pau now head into Round 6 with a showdown against Gloucester Rugby ahead of them with top spot in Pool 3 up for grabs at Kingsholm on Friday evening, a game which will be shown live on Sky Sports.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary