Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
The 2017-18 European Rugby campaign begins on Thursday night with the Challenge Cup Pool 3 tie between Pau and Gloucester Rugby at the Stade du Hameau. The match, which will be broadcast live by beIN Sports/Sky Sports, will be the first meeting between the two former winners.
- Gloucester have won 25 of their last 26 Pool matches, with their solitary defeat coming in France last season versus La Rochelle.
- Pau have lost their last 10 games in the Challenge Cup against Premiership opposition, this after winning five of their first six such matches.
- Pau have won the tournament once, in 2000, while Gloucester have won it twice, in 2006 and 2015.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Pau marked the start of the 2017-18 European Rugby season by ending a 13-match losing run in the Challenge Cup stretching back to 2005-6, but Gloucester Rugby hit back in the second half to secure a losing bonus point.
- Former All Black Colin Slade scored 15 points for Pau with a try, two conversions and two penalties.
- It was only Gloucester's second defeat in 27 Pool matches in the Challenge Cup.
- The Cherry and Whites, who scored all their points in the second half, have yet to win on the road this season.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary