Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Pau will be looking to maintain their unbeaten record in the Challenge Cup on Thursday night when they take on Agen in Pool 3, live on beIN Sports. The clubs have met four times previously in Europe, with Pau winning each of the two most recent clashes, including a 40-21 victory in Round 3 this season.
· Pau have won six of their seven games when hosting TOP 14 opposition in the Challenge Cup, however their one defeat in that run came in their most recent such fixture, against Castres in 2015/16.
· Agen have lost their last six away games, they’d never previously lost more than three in a row on the road in the Challenge Cup.
· Pau have the best goalkicking success rate this season (93%) while they’ve also recorded the best rate at the lineout (93%).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Pau pulled eight points clear at the top of Pool 3 in the European Rugby Challenge Cup on Thursday with their second bonus-point win over Agen in a week.
- Section followed their six-try, 40-21 triumph at Agen last week with four more tries in the rain at the Stade du Hameau.
- Hooker Lucas Rey and former All Blacks centre Benson Stanley touched down in the first half, Rey after Agen lock Denis Marchois had been yellow-carded. With Brandon Fajardo converting both, Pau led 14-0 at the break.
- However, a yellow card for Pau flanker Paddy Butler on the stroke of half-time allowed Agen back into the game with the first of two tries from replacement flanker Yoan Tanga.
- On their return to 15 men, though, Pau pulled clear again with a try from Heineken Man of the Match Sean Dougall improved by Clovis Lebail.
- Although Tanga struck again late on with his second try, converted by Mathieu Lamoulie, replacement hooker Laurent Bouchet clinched the bonus point with his last-gasp touchdown.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary