Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Newcastle Falcons can secure a place in the quarterfinals on Sunday if they beat Enisei-STM at Kingston Park. The clubs have met twice previously, clashing in the pool stage in 2015/16 with the home side on the day winning each time.
· Newcastle have won their opening four games of the competition for the first time since 2005/06 when they won seven in a row on their way to the semi-final.
· Enisei are still searching for their first away win in the Challenge Cup, having lost all eight such games. They recorded their highest points tally and narrowest defeat in their last away game however (27-36 v Bordeaux-Bègles).
· Newcastle have completed 91% of their tackles after four rounds, the best rate of any side in the competition and 10 percentage points better than Enisei (81%)
· Adam Radwan has beaten the most defenders (25), made the most metres (351) and scored the joint third most tries (4) in the Challenge Cup this season.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Newcastle breezed into the European Rugby Challenge Cup quarter-finals with their fifth successive win in Pool 1 at the expense of Enisei-STM.
- The Falcons' seventh win in a row in all competitions means they will be given a home tie in the knockout stages over Easter weekend.
- Wing Adam Radwan finished with a hat-trick of tries and fly-half Joel Hodgson crossed twice as the Falcons ran in ten tries overall to crush the Russian side, who they meet again next weekend in Tblisi.
- The rout began after just 44 seconds when Tom Penny supported Simon Izokwe's line break and went through under the posts.
- A solo effort from Joel Hodgson followed and a third arrived after half an hour when Toby Flood and Glen Young combined to send Uzokwe over. Young then dived over in the corner to seal the bonus point.
- The second half saw Radwan cross three times in addition to further tries from Hodgson, Zach Kibirige and Ryan Burrows as the hosts ran amok.
- The home fans sportingly applauded when Maxim Gargalic scored a consolation.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary