Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Munster Rugby will look to wrap up Pool 4 and secure a European Rugby Champions Cup quarter-final berth as they welcome Castres Olympique to Thomond Park on Sunday, live on Sky Sports.
- Munster Rugby come into Round 6 with a one-point advantage over second-placed Racing 92, while the visitors in Limerick, Castres Olympique, are still in the running four points behind the Irish leaders.
- A bonus-point win sees Munster Rugby safely through, but with three out of four Pool 4 teams able to make the knockout stages, and all equally at risk of exit, competition will be fierce.
- When Munster Rugby and Castres Olympique met in Round 1 at the Stade Pierre Antoine the sides played out a 17-17 stalemate, but Munster will hope their Thomond Park fortress will give them the added edge.
- Munster Rugby captain Peter O’Mahony has recovered from injury in time to lead the hosts out, but their defences will be tested by Castres Olympique, the offloading kings of Europe this season, having made 59 already.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Munster Rugby scored six tries as they overwhelmed Castres Olympique to top European Rugby Champions Cup Pool 4 and clinch a home quarter-final at Thomond Park.
- Castres took the lead through Rory Kockott and dominated the first 15 minutes, before a pair of Ian Keatley penalties put the home side in front.
- Heineken Man of the Match Keith Earls then scored Munster's first try of the afternoon on 32 minutes, to give the Irish province a 10-point lead at the interval.
- Rhys Marshall added a second try four minutes after half-time, before Munster took over with a further penalty try just before the hour mark.
- Simon Zebo ensured a bonus-point victory with a superb try, darting past two Castres defenders before diving over the whitewash.
- Alex Wootton and James Cronin added fifth and sixth tries for the home side in the closing stages to put further gloss on a comprehensive victory for Munster.
- The Irish province will host RC Toulon in the Champions Cup quarter-finals at Thomond Park.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary