Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Two teams that played in the Challenge Cup last season meet this year in the Champions Cup as Harlequins take on La Rochelle at Twickenham Stoop, live on Sky Sports. Quins have experienced internationals Mike Brown and Chris Robshaw available, while La Rochelle will no doubt look to Vincent Rattez for some attacking flair.
- La Rochelle have faced Premiership opposition on 17 occasions in the Challenge Cup, winning just five of those matches.
- La Rochelle averaged 10 missed tackles per game in the Challenge Cup last season, fewer than any other side.
- This will be the first meeting between the clubs.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Free-running La Rochelle won in the European Champions Cup at their first attempt, capitalising on an error-strewn performance by Harlequins at The Twickenham Stoop.
- Ryan Lamb was outstanding for the French side, his personal highlight a flashy show-and-go which fooled Marcus Smith and Danny Care and allowed Geoffrey Doumayrou to saunter in under the posts for his second try
- Hikairo Forbes touched down first for La Rochelle before Charlie Matthews crossed for Quins, but Doumayrou got his first and Dany Priso added a third try.
- The Londoners, however, were only seven points adrift at the interval after Joe Marchant ploughed over from Mike Brown's break.
- Doumayrou's second and a Lamb penalty took the game away from Quins though, despite a Will Collier try and five points from Marcus Smith's boot.
- Speaking on Radio 5 Live, Will Fraser, the former Sarries Champions Cup winner, said: “Too often they shot themselves in the foot with basic errors either too close to their own line to give La Rochelle a foothold or to waste an attacking platform.”
LIVE - TEST - Commentary