Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Connacht Rugby will look to remain unbeaten this weekend when they face Oyonnax at The Sportsground in Galway. This will be the second meeting between the clubs with Connacht recording their biggest win on French soil in Round 1 (43-15).
· Connacht have won their last five home games, a sixth victory would equal their best run at home which they set between December 2008 and April 2010.
· Oyonnax have lost six of their last eight away games, including the last three in a row.
· Connacht have kicked 12 penalty goals this season, more than any other side.
· Jack Carty (53) has scored the most points this season, while no one has scored more tries than his teammate Matt Healy (7, level with Adam Radwan).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Connacht Rugby finished their Challenge Cup Pool 5 campaign with an unbeaten record as Niyi Adeolokun scored a first-half hat-trick at The Sportsground.
- The Connacht rout began in the very first minute as Adeolokun scored his first try after a chip over the top. Two minutes later, he and Connacht had a second after a delicious offload by Tiernan O'Halloran.
- Two more tries had been added before the 20th minute through Bundee Aki and O'Halloran, but sandwiched in between them was a score by Axel Muller for Oyonnax.
- Great handling from the Connacht backs set up Adeolokun for his hat-trick on just 31 minutes and Matt Healy added a sixth two minutes later on his 100th appearance for the club.
- Daniel Ikpefan reduced arrears with a try just before half time but Tom Farrell crossed the whitewash after 66 minutes and a penalty try five minutes from the end brought up the half century.
- Connacht have now won their last six home games in all compeitions, equalling their best run which they set between December 2008 and April 2010.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary