Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Italian outfit Benetton Rugby will be hoping to be hoping to make it two wins from two as they prepare to host French side Agen at the Stadio Comunale di Monigo on Saturday, 14.00 local time.
The Top 14 side defeated Stade Francais 44-20 in scintillating display in Paris and will be hoping to add another French scalp as Agen come to visit.
Agen suffered a heavy defeat to London Irish 34-8 on the first weekend of fixtures and sit bottom of the Challenge Cup preliminary round standings. The game will air on Sky Italia and beIN SPORTS.
- Benetton and Agen have met twice before in the Challenge Cup, those clashes coming in the 2018/19 pool stage with both teams winning their respective home matches.
- Benetton have won nine of their 11 home games in the Challenge Cup, their two defeats in that time coming against La Rochelle (October 2016) and Gloucester (January 2017).
- Agen have lost their last 14 away games in the Challenge Cup, their last win however did come in Italy, against Calvisano in October 2012.
- Benetton were the top points (44) and try (7) scorers in Round 1 of this season’s Challenge Cup, Agen meanwhile scored the fewest points (8) and recorded the joint-fewest tries (1, also Brive).
- Jayden Hayward (Benetton) made four clean breaks in Round 1 of the Challenge Cup, the most of any player.
Live Match Summary
MPU – Left Column – English
Share this page