Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Agen got their Challenge Cup campaign off to the perfect start with a convincing 45-10 victory over Zebre, while Gloucester lost a tight match to Pau 27-21. Gloucester have won their last 13 home pool matches in the Challenge Cup, and will be looking to bounce back from last week’s defeat at Kingsholm Stadium on Thursday night, live on Sky Sports.
· The clubs met twice previously in the Challenge Cup during the 2010/11 pool stage with the home side on the day winning.
· Overall, Agen and Gloucester have met four times in Europe with the TOP 14 club winning three.
· Mathieu Lamoulie scored 18 points at the opening round, the equal most of any player for the weekend (Andrew Deegan of Connacht also scored 18).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Gloucester Rugby scored nine tries as they got back to winning ways with a convincing 61-16 victory over Agen in blustery conditions at Kingsholm Stadium.
- The home side scored their first try of the evening after four minutes when Ben Vellacott weaved his way past two Agen defenders to score in the corner.
- The hosts then added three further tries before the break through Henry Trinder, Ben Morgan and Tom Savage to put themselves in front by 19 at the interval.
- Henry Purdy and Owen Williams scored early in the second half before Vellacott got his second in a Man of the Match display.
- Richard Hibbard and Jake Polledri made it tries eight and nine for Gloucester, but not before Branden Holder went over for Agen to give the score a more respectable look.
- Gloucester will travel to face Zebre next in Pool 3, while Agen will host Pau at Stade Armandie.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary