Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Enisei-STM face Dragons at Slava Stadium in Moscow on Saturday, and will be hoping for a repeat of last season’s meeting when they beat the Welsh side 38-18 in this corresponding fixture. Dragons did however beat Enisei-STM at Rodney Parade last season 34-10 and will be hoping for more of the same in this Pool 1 clash.
· This will be the Dragons’ 50th game in the Challenge Cup, and they are the 23rd side to reach this milestone and the first from Wales.
· Enisei-STM made 222 passes in Round 1, making them one of only two teams to make more than 200 (Newcastle Falcons 239).
· Angus O’Brien (24) kicked the ball more often than any other player in Round 1.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Dragons claimed a bonus-point victory in Moscow despite a nervy finish, to leave Enisei-STM bottom of Challenge Cup Pool 1.
- Dragons were 14-0 up within 24 minutes as tries from captain Cory Hill and wing Jared Rosser were both converted by Angus O'Brien.
- Hallam Amos extended the Dragons' lead with a third try, but the Russian side, who won this fixture 38-18 last season, hit back through Stanislav Selskii and a penalty try.
- Charlie Davies' try seemed to give the Welsh side breathing space, but it got tense for them again after Enisei's Anton Rudoi crossed with a minute to go.
- This game was Dragons’ 50th in the Challenge Cup, the first Welsh side to reach the milestone and the 23rd overall.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary