Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Leicester Tigers travel to face Castres Olympique on Sunday at Stade Pierre Fabre, with both sides needing a win to put them back in with a chance of qualifying from Champions Cup Pool 4, live on BT Sport. Castres are unbeaten in their last five European home games (W3, D2), their longest run without defeat on home soil since winning eight in a row between October 2001 and October 2005.
· Leicester have lost their last six games on the road, those defeats coming by an average margin of 23 points.
· George Ford has landed 16 of his 18 shots at goal this season, giving him the best success rate (89%) of players to take 10+ kicks.
· Yannick Caballero has the unwanted record for most missed tackles so far this season (13).
· Leicester’s 25 point win in Round 1 represented Castres’ heaviest defeat since 2014/15 when they lost to Harlequins (19-47).
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Leicester Tigers were soundly beaten on their first trip to the Stade Pierre Fabre in the battle of the bottom two in European Rugby Champions Cup Pool 4.
- Leicester made 13 changes to the side who beat London Irish in the Aviva Premiership, knowing their hopes of reaching the knockout stages had long since gone.
- Consequently, the hosts raced into a 20-0 lead inside 25 minutes, with Benjamin Urdapilleta finishing off his own chip over the top and then converting.
- He then added a couple of penalties before another kick scuppered the Tigers defence and Armand Batlle fed Thomas Combezou for a simple finish.
- A long period of Leicester pressure came to nought and Ludovic Radosavjevic's quick penalty allowed Combezou to waltz in for his second to make it 27-0 at the break.
- Leicester continued to pressurise and had a Tom Brady try disallowed, before their misery was compounded by Armand Batlle touching down in the corner late on.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary