Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Cardiff Blues will be keen to maintain their 100% record in the competition when they host Stade Français Paris at Rodney Parade in the European Rugby Challenge Cup.
The Blues come off the back of a tough 33-20 win against Gallagher Premiership newcomers Newcastle Falcons on opening weekend, while the French outfit will be hoping to avenge a 44-20 defeat at the hands of Benetton Rugby.
The game airs S4C and beIN SPORTS at 17:30 local time.
- This will be the first meeting in the Challenge Cup between Cardiff Blues and Stade Français, the sides have met four times before in the Heineken Champions Cup however (Stade W3, L1).
- Cardiff have won 14 of their 16 home games in the Challenge Cup, losses to Harlequins (November 2015) and Leicester Tigers (November 2019) the only exceptions.
- Stade have lost seven of their last eight away games in the Challenge Cup, a one-point win over Zebre (13-12) in November 2019 their only win in that time.
- Cardiff made the most kicks from hand (38) of any side in Round 1 of the Challenge Cup this season, whilst Stade made the joint fewest (22, also Agen).
- Cardiff’s Jarrod Evans was the top scorer in Round 1 of this season’s Challenge Cup, notching up 16 points thanks to a 100% goal kicking accuracy (2/2 conversion, 4/4 penalty goals).
Live Match Summary
MPU – Left Column – English
Share this page