Match Page - Scoreboard
Match Page - Fixed Scoreboard
Match Centre - Preview - Current Standing A v B
Match Centre - Preview - H2H
Match Centre - Preview - Form Guide
Match Centre - Preview - Last Three Meetings
Season so far
Match Centre - Preview - Season So Far A v B
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team A)
Match Centre - Preview - Tournament Record (Team B)
Agen host Pau on Friday night, and could overtake their Challenge Cup Pool 3 opponents with a victory. Pau have slotted all nine of their kicks at goal this season with Colin Slade (4), Brandon Fajardo (3) and Tom Taylor (2) all yet to miss.
· Agen have won just one of their last eight Challenge Cup games (L7), that victory came in their most recent home game (v Zebre Rugby Club).
· Pau have won their opening two games this season, as many as they had won in their previous 20 fixtures in the Challenge Cup (W2, L18).
· Pau are the only side yet to lose a lineout after two rounds, winning all 19 of their own throws.
Match Centre - Preview - Lineups
Pau took commanding control of Pool 3 in the European Rugby Challenge Cup on Friday night with an emphatic 40-21 triumph over Agen at the Stade Armandie.
- Adrien Plante bagged a brace of tries, with prop Malik Hamadache, flankers Giovanni Kueffner and Sean Dougall and replacement forward Jeremy Hurou also chalking up tries in a bonus point win, which sees Pau move eight points clear of Gloucester Rugby at the Pool 3 summit, with the Cherry and Whites taking on Zebre Rugby Club on Saturday.
- Hosts Agen never really got a hold of the fixture on Friday with Plante, Hamadache and Kueffner all crossing in the opening 18 minutes, with scrum-half Thibault Daubagna adding the conversions each time to give the visitors an assertive 21-0 lead.
- Winger Valentin Saurs and No 8 Akapusi Qera fought back with Agen's first two tries and Hugo Verdu's extras reduced the deficit to seven point at the halfway interval.
- Plante's second score thrust Pau back into the driving seat two minutes after the interval, before Qera doubled his tally to pull Agen back within seven, only for the visitors to pull away and round off a resounding result.
- Replacement prop Hurou crossed in the 52nd minute before flanker Dougall added a gloss to the scoreline 10 minutes before time as Pau all-but secured a place in the knockout stages at the halfway point in Pool 3.
LIVE - TEST - Commentary