Gloucester Rugby set up a winner-takes-all clash with Pau at Kingsholm next Friday night after securing a bonus-point victory over Agen in south-west France.
- Gloucester scored six tries in all with the impeccable Owen Williams landing all eight of his kicks as the Cherry and Whites went top of Pool 3.
- Regardless of whether Pau beat bottom side Zebre on Saturday, next Friday's clash between the top two will now see the winner progress into the quarter-finals, with the loser having to hope for a best runner-up spot.
- Henry Purdy scored the opening two tries for Gloucester, firstly latching on to Henry Trinder's dinked kick over the top, then collecting Williams' brilliant pass to cross the line.
- Callum Braley added the third before flanker Marco Kotze's got the hosts on the scoreboard. Then Williams was instrumental again in setting up Jason Woodward to clinch the bonus point before half time.
- After Mark Atkinson scored a fifth just afer the break, Gloucester took their foot off the pedal somewhat and Johann Sadie and ex-Kingshom favourite Akapusi Quera both crossed for the Frenchmen.
- Ed Slater settles any nerves with a 69th-minute breakway try before Agen earned a consolation bonus point through Jessy Jegerkehner at the end.